20100505

Retired? Close, but not quite...

A lot of things have happened in my personal life since my last post. Changes both professionally and personally. I haven't totally disappeared just changed focus' somewhat. As a result this blog has, for the most part fell by the wayside, collected dust, whatever you want to call it.

That's the way that it's going to stay, at least for a while. This blog is just one spoke on the wheel of my online activity. If you're interested in something a bit more regular, you can check out the hub of that activity either at Friendfeed or Facebook. All other spokes, including this one, will feed into there.

Updates here, at least in the immediate future will be infrequent at best. You never know, if something else strikes my fancy that I actually feel like sticking up here in a public place I may just at that.

In the mean time, I thank you for your time and attention, you know how to reach me if you need to.